As stated in my blog on yesterday today's message will be sharing with you the areas in my life where I would like to make notable change without further adieu here is the listing (please note that this is not listed in any particular order thus it is very random. I will be listing the importance of these attributes on with regards to my life
1) Education - In one year I would like to strive towards completion of my educational track which began many moons ago, this is a chapter which needs to progress!
2) Spirituality - I seek to be more enlightened especially if I am able to help others along the away
3) Motherhood - healing relationships with my children and letting them know I support them no matter what as well placing myself in a situation where I am able to assist them heal from past abuse.
4) Physical - Drop 105!
5) Accomplishments - Achieve is the name of the Game, radio, TV, using the pieces I do have to obtain the Success that I want.
6) Relationships Familial and intimate - More healing with my family nucleus as well as some loving on the go!
7) Financial - Tired of being broke enough said ! Change my spending habits.
8) Expand My horizons - Think long / Not wrong
9) Impact my Peers and the World in a positive Social manner - with the vehicles which I currently have at my disposal I need to wash those off and and completely establish a new network that will elevate me to the recognition that I feel that I deserve (in a healthy way)
10) Mentally deprogram my old philosophies and all new ones to be shaped. - self explanatory
Tall order ? Yeppers peppers however upon review of the list there seems to be a lot that I am outwardly seeking! How does this tie into healing -simple when we seek healing what we are actually doing is seeking to order our lives and center our selves by putting those past experiences of trauma and pain in their respective place. What we are stating is that we no longer seek to allow our emotions to hold us hostage.
I am very much doing the same. I am continuing my growth process in my 40's by saying PAUSE, allow me to take 365 days to love me and clean up some of these loose ends!
Stay Strong and Stay in the Light!